West Coast Fly-In 2024

The West-Coast Fly-In raffle is coming along nicely. Several of us are working with vendors drumming up raffle prizes. Some of the companies have been very generous with their donations. Buying raffle tickets when you pre-register for the fly-in results in a significate savings.

It's early still, but we already have some great raffle prizes from the companies below and we're expecting more. We have multiple gift certificates that exceed $500 in value.

Screenshot 2024-04-19 133105.png

The West-Coast Fly-In is four weeks from today. Those who have not signed up, please go to the clubs web site and do so.

https://www.bellanca-championclub.com/events/west-coast-fly-in

Unlike Robert Szego, I'm not retired. If you register now I can print your name tags and assemble the packages (meals, raffle tickets) ahead of time. I’m kind of worried about a last minute rush.

Steve’s safety talk will happen on Friday. Dan and Brian will do a maintenance talk on Saturday.

Friday dinner, Saturday lunch and Saturday dinner is being catered. Muffins and coffee provided free Saturday and Sunday morning. Restaurants are also walkable from fly-in HQ and campground.

At least two of us plan to arrive on Wednesday, I like to setup camp and enjoy the down time before the event starts.

The raffle will have more items than ever before, register and buy raffle tickets before June 1st, you’ll receive substantial discount on tickets and registration.

photo-145.jpg

For those driving.
Driving to campground 3.png

Aircraft Parking
Grounds.png

Last edited:
Back